Applications are now open for the PLDI Online Training on Governance: Find out how your voice can make a difference
This governance training mixes instructor-driven sessions through Zoom and self-paced/directed learning sessions offered through the Brightspace learning platform.
Note: The training offered through the online governance workshop is the same as training offered via in-person learning (when permitted).
- Establish a common understanding of governance and the difference between governance and operations.
- Learn about the roles and responsibilities of a board of directors.
- Explore the complexities of being a person living with HIV on a board of directors.
The upcoming online governance training will be delivered over three sessions:
- Thursday March 10, 2022 from 5:00 PM – 7.30 PM (EST)
- Thursday March 17, 2022 from 5:00 PM – 7.30 PM (EST)
- Thursday March 24, 2022 from 5:00 PM – 7.30 PM (EST)
Each session will be held on Zoom.
Apply to attend
Dinner will be compensated at $25 a session through a gift card of your choice and will be given upon completion of all three sessions.
Childcare reimbursement is also available if needed.