HALCO is pleased to announce its free public legal education workshops in April and May 2021.
Please go here for information about the series and to register for the workshops that will take place through videoconferencing (via Zoom).
The topics are as follows:
- Income Supports: The Latest on Provincial and Federal Programs (Samuel Mason, HALCO staff lawyer), April 15, 2021, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- HIV Non-Disclosure and the Law: An Update on Criminal and Public Health Law (Ryan Peck, HALCO executive director), April 22, 2021, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- Human Rights and Privacy Issues for People Living with HIV (Glenn Betteridge, HALCO staff lawyer), April 29, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- Human Rights and Public Health: Applying Lessons from the HIV Movement to Responses to COVID-19 (Robin Nobleman, HALCO staff lawyer), May 6, 2021, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
- Immigration and Refugee Law Updates (Avi Cheema, HALCO staff lawyer), May 13, 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Eastern Time)
If you have questions or need help registering, please call 416-340-7790 or email email@example.com.