The Board of Directors and staff would like to remind you that the Annual Meeting of the Members of the Ontario AIDS Network (OAN) will be held on Tuesday, September 21, 2021, between 5:00 and 7:00 pm.
The Annual Meeting follows the OAN’s meeting of delegates living with HIV, which takes place on Monday, September 20, 2021, between 5:00 and 7:00 pm. Due to ongoing travel restrictions, this year’s meetings will be virtual and held online.
Here’s what you can expect at this year’s AGM:
- To receive the financial statements of the Corporation for the year ended March 31, 2021, together with the report of the auditors thereon.
- To appoint the auditor and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration of such auditor.
- To elect the directors.
- To consider and, if deemed advisable, pass a resolution confirming the acts of the directors and absolving the directors for any deficiencies in the conduct of the business of the Corporation.
- To consider membership applications.
- To transact such further and other business may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
If you’ve not already done so, please register for this year’s Annual Meeting. The registration link has already been emailed to Executive Directors to be shared with their delegates.